Fancy an afternoon/evening brimming with excellent wines, good food and enjoyable company? Our Twilight Winery Tour visits top Granite Belt wineries where you can relax and enjoy a private sit down tasting. Toast the sunset with a glass of bubbly overlooking the scenic view from QCWT where you’ll dine on a delicious three-course seasonal produce dinner.
- Complimentary transfers from Stanthorpe accommodation houses (within 25km from Stanthorpe CBD)
- Tastings at up to five boutique wineries
- Delicious 3-course dinner at Varias restaurant
- Local touring and commentary
- Return transfer to your Stanthorpe accommodation
Departures: Fridays and Saturdays from Stanthorpe at 2:00pm*
Duration: 7 hours
Price: $160 per adult based on a minimum 4 people, less for 6 or more and tour can be tailored for private groups. Contact us for a quote.
* Pick up and drop off times can vary depending on customer locations
Husband and I did the Twilight Tour. Picked up from our Alure accommodation at 1pm by Frank, a lovely guy, local and very knowledgable about area. We were taken to 4 wineries; Summit, Rumbalara, Harrington Glen and Bzallendean. All wineries were very good with lovely folk telling us about their wines. Visit to Bramble Patch in between and tour ended with a beautiful meal at Shiraz Restaurant. Absolutely wonderful tour enjoyed it all, definitely recommend this.
- Trip Advisor