Wine and Beer Tour
Take your taste buds for a tour sampling some of Queensland’s best regional wine and craft beers at the Granite Belt Brewery and/or Brass Monkey Brewhouse, followed by a delicious two-course lunch. Enjoy some local touring and expert local knowledge. Our coaches can easily store your purchases and keep them cool – it's all part of the service!
- Complimentary transfers from Stanthorpe accommodation houses (within 25km from Stanthorpe CBD)
- Visits and tastings at up to three wineries
- Two-course lunch and tastings at Granite Belt Brewery
- Touring to selected local food producers
- Expert guide and commentary
Departures: Daily from Stanthorpe – 9:30am*
Duration: up to 7 hours
Price: $110 per adult
Please note this is a large group tour.
* Pick up and drop off times can vary depending on customer locations
"A great day out!"
Bob our tour operator for the day was lovely, friendly and informative. Our tour went a little overtime and he went along with that as towards the end of the day I think our group were enjoying ourselves far too much. All the places we visited were great.. Was great to go in group environment and it is a fairly big area to cover, so better to have someone driving for you to enjoy the day. But from the Olives/Cheeses/Wines/Brewery and more it was really enjoyable - thankyou
- Trip Advisor